Skin care Tips – Mistakes That Are Ruining Your Skinbetax
Want to maintain youthful-looking skin and avoid various skin problems? If yes, then today we’ll be sharing skin care tips that will surely help you achieve and maintain healthier and beautiful skin. All you need to do is continue reading, so you get to know about skincare tips that help to delay natural aging and prevent various skin problems. Let’s just get started.
Skincare tips for different skin types:
Whether you have a dry, oily, combination, normal or sensitive skin type, here are some tips that will give you flawless and glowing skin. Yes! It is possible, without shelling out tons of cash on any magical procedures.
1. Don’t use too many products
Having a good skincare routine doesn’t mean layering on multiple products all at once, instead this can lead to breakouts and pores clogging. So, only use those products on your skin that are beneficial and according to your skin type.
2.Moisturize twice a day
Regardless of your skin type, normal, oily, dry, combination or sensitive, your skin deserves to get moisturized both day and night. Add moisturizing and hydrating products for a non-saggy and flawless look.
Golden Pearl provides a variety of moisturizers that give your skin the hydration it needs. Our Aloe Magic Moisturizing Lotion, Honey & Almond Moisturizing Lotion and Cocoa Touch Moisturizing Lotion are the best moisturizers to get velvety smooth and hydrated skin all day long.
3.Exfoliate twice a week
Exfoliation means removing dead skin cells that may hang around leaving the skin looking sullen. Exfoliate your skin twice a week but also make sure to use a gentle exfoliator which leaves your skin smooth and hydrated.
Our Double Exfoliating Scrub contains apple arbutin, mineral oil and walnut shell grains that quickly exfoliate rough, dull and dead skin. In short, it helps revitalize the appearance of your skin.
4.Remove your Makeup
Leaving the makeup un-removed all night is a big No. Your skin desperately wants to get rid of pore-clogging debris and pollution. So removing makeup is the gateway to healthier and clearer skin.
Golden Pearl Makeup Remover has special micellar molecules that capture all makeup and impurities from your face without rubbing. It leaves your skin clean and ready to absorb the goodness of your skincare products.
Note: Always take care of your makeup brushes and sponges hygiene. Try to wash them twice a week, if you frequently use them so they don’t clog your pores.
5.Avoid touching your face
Touching your face frequently means spreading oil, dirt and bacteria from your hands to face which lead to pore clogging, more acne breakouts, scarring and even increase in wrinkles. So, you need to stop this if you want a healthier, clearer and glowing skin.
6.Stay hydrated inside and out
If you want to keep your skin moisturized and nourished, then just applying moisturizer isn’t enough. Of course, lack of water means less radiance and saggier skin. Drink at least eight glasses of water every day, and use such skincare products that formulate hydrating ingredients in it.
Skincare tips depending on different skin types
If you know your skin type, then here are some pro skincare tips for you. These tips will surely help you make your skin clearer, glowing and acne-free.
Oily skin can clog pores and leads to acne breakouts. Here are some pro tips to keep your skin healthy, glowing and acne-free.
- Use an Oil Control Face wash.
- Don’t overdo with face masks and any other drying products.
- Exfoliate just once or twice per week.
- Try to use lighter (gel type) moisturizer.
Dry skin needs extra care and hydration during both winters and summers, try these tips to keep your skin hydrated:
- Apply a cream moisturizer twice a day.
- Avoid hot water showers.
- Keep your eyes and lips hydrated too, using lip balm and eye patches.
- Use a face mask once per week, followed by your moisturizer.
Combination skin in the T-Zone, which includes forehead, nose and chin is oilier while cheeks are normal to dry. So, you need to treat such skin more carefully. Here are some pro skincare tips for combination skin:
- Use a gentle facial cleanser.
- Favor hydrating products that don’t contain alcohol.
- Add Vitamin C Serum in your routine to fade dark spots or hyperpigmentation.
If you have normal skin, then these tips will help you to get perfect glowing skin:
- Rather than a gel moisturizer, use a lotion or a cream at night.
- Normal skin tends to require less maintenance so don’t overdo it. Adding unnecessary steps may lead to irritation.
- Protect your skin with a sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher.
Skin care tips for Acne-prone skin
Acne-prone skin needs extra care. But no worries, here are a few tips to help your skin stay clear:
- Know your type. Face serums that contain Salicylic acid are good for whiteheads and blackheads, while benzoyl peroxide is better for deeper acne cysts. So, use them accordingly.
- Don’t pick or pop pimples. This can lead to permanent scarring.
- You can use any acne-targeted treatment in- between your toner and moisturizer.
Sensitive skin can actually have the opposite effect if you overdo with your skincare routine. So, stay basic and gentle to your skin. Here are some tips to follow for your sensitive skin:
- Use skincare products that don’t contain harsh chemicals.
- Always wear sunscreen to protect your skin against sun and high UV rays.
- Skin Therapy Moisturizing Cream is the best solution for sensitive skin. It prevents skin from dryness and restores moisture level.
- Keep your showers cold.
Mistakes that are ruining your skin
Skincare is all about regime and using the right products that suit your skin type. Even a simple mistake can ruin your skin. Here, we are going to mention some common mistakes, so you can avoid them.
- Being too rough while exfoliating causes inflammation, redness and even worsening of dark patches. So, stop doing this now. Always be gentle to your skin and only use finger tips for circular motion while exfoliating.
- Not reading the expiry date while purchasing new skincare products is a regrettable mistake that you can make, because such products contain active ingredients that can ruin your skin if used after expiry date.
- Not letting your skin breath is another mistake that can ruin your skin. Skincare doesn’t mean over-layering the products. Remove unnecessary products from your skin to avoid clogging pores which lead to acne and other skin problems.
- Using a towel on your face means moving all bacteria directly onto your face because we keep towels in bathrooms where air is damp which allows bacteria to grow faster. So, let your skin naturally dry or use paper towels to pat dry your skin.
- Unchanged pillowcases and sheets also gather debris and bacteria on your skin which wastes your skincare. So, change them immediately when they become dirty.
You might not be able to see the damage in skin layers if you don’t properly take care of it, but deep down natural beauty of skin degrades day by day. Always make sure you follow the right skin care tips according to your skin type. In short, having clearer, healthier, and glowing skin isn’t difficult but you have to avoid the mistakes that can ruin your skin.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.